Re: review of gallery

Jim Davis Nature Photography wrote:

Well, I have some time, and this week's gallery is really excellent.
Here are my honest and hopefully helpful comments:

Don Roberts Hierve el Agua

I think you got an interesting subject but it kind of looks like you
just pointed and shot. The framing and background just looks a bit
tightly cropped and not quite interesting enough. Perhaps a wider
angled lens, or tighter crop might have worked.

Jim, I'm afraid that I was in sort of vacation mode on this particular shot.  Others are more "arty".  Nikon 950 only offers so much wide angle so this is the result.  I have tighter crops but elected this one.  Such is life.  Thanks for the time and the review.
Don

Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, Iowa
* * We have met the enemy and he is us. - Walt Kelly