Re: review of gallery

I hope I haven't discouraged anyone, and perhaps helped someone do
better. Let's keep the quantity coming, and the quality up!

-- Jim Davis
Nature Photography

Jim Davis makes me wish I were young and agile again, If it weren't for the
lightness of the digital format, I wouldn't have been able to achieve what I
did get. My small piece of driftwood, in reality is a tree trunk, that's been
battered by the Pacific Ocean wave action, the underlying weeds, were unseen by
me. I had to get down on my knees to shoot this, and had no pads to cushion my
knees, and needed to get upright real fast! So be it for my lack of
housecleaning, Hehehe!