Re: Gallery

margaret lucas wrote:

Don Roberts - Hierve el Agua

Oooh, Oaxaca...I'd like to see more please...this photograph is too tantalising.

Thanks, Margaret. I have posted more shots of Oaxaca earlier in the gallery and there will probably be more from time to time. Thanks for your time and comments.
Don

Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, Iowa
* * We have met the enemy and he is us. - Walt Kelly