Re: Pricing guidelines needed for greeting card useage

These book references are all great to have, but I have already received a
query about the photos, and I have to reply very soon.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but every question about photography
can be answered by looking it up in some book.  And there would be no need
for Internet mailing lists such as Photoforum.  But I am hoping that there
may be a subscriber here who has actually sold some photos to greeting card
publishers and can provide me with some help.  Or perhaps owns or has read
one of these books, and can help out.

thanks again,

-dan c.