Re: Pricing guidelines needed for greeting card useage

Thanks for the tip, but the main photoforum archives appear next to
impossible to search for something easily.  Photoforum's home page
mentiones a third party who was archiving the forum, but there was no
mention of greeting card pricing.

All I want are some ballpark guidelines.

-dan c.