Re: Pricing guidelines needed for greeting card useage

Or check (library or bookstore) "Pricing Photography:  The Complete Guide to
Assignment & Stock Prices" by Michal Heron and David MacTavish.

<<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1581152078/ref=ord_cart_shr/
102-1176223-7257763?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER>>

or TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/2afow

Maris