Re: copyrights for images used in collages?

At 09:22 AM 12/22/03 -0800, you wrote:
Hello Lea,

Thank you for your thoughts on the subject of copyrights for collage
material.

I don't have a web site of work, yet.     I am in the process of making
handmade paper and handmade books - which led to the "altered books"
fascination.

When I get some work finished, I'll send an image along to get your input.

Do you have any images of your collage work? I'd love to see it.

Marilyn

Marilyn,

Ha - an interesting subject that we can learn from!