Re: 10D ISO test online

me@myplace.to wrote/replied to:

>>Yes I have 100, 200, and 300 percent blowups there
>>
>>I used screen captures from PS, yes, saves alot of work
>
>Would you please explain just why you would "blowup" (up size without
>resampling) a digital image while attempting to demonstrate it's quality?

Ok, it's like this. Going larger than 100 % shows up the noise much
better than at 100%.

>>Look again.
>>
>>Jim Davis
>
>What ever for? Once was quite enough.

Wow, I'm amazed that you looked. Looking again might show you how well
greater magnification shows up noise.

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html