Re: comments/reviews, etc. re: photographs in PF exhibits; Davidhazy's post

David,
I agree.  The reasons you have stated are why I do not bother commenting on the exhibits, although I review them all and react differently to each one.  It is difficult to translate the positive feeling(s) and reactions a photograph evokes into what it is that generates the positive feelings (exciting, warm, startling, wonder, awe, etc). Some of the exhibits evoke nothing and are a bit easier to explain.         Not commenting is not based on fear of being attacked, but from not wanting to get bogged down into endless pointless arguments.
JG
------