Re: comments/reviews, etc. re: photographs in PF exhibits

Thanks Andy, appriciate your comments. As always, you bring a sense of
balance to the list's membership.

Though, I do think questioning an opinion to determine the motivation and/or
individual's understanding of my intent, can be helpful in understanding the
critique. "Why do you not like this aspect of red used in my image, because
your not a fan of the color red, or is the red bleeding too much?"

Or, was my choice of color coordination indicative of a blind man?_grin

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
"The brave ones were shooting the enemy, the crazy ones got it on digital"