Re: Good Inkjet photo printers

k,

Great post about the difference between Canon and Epson printers. It
reminded me of one other difference. Correct me if I am wrong.

The Canons print well on just about any paper you run through the printer.

My old Epson 750 didn't print well on anything except Epson paper. I suppose
that situation could have been improved with specific printer profiles, but
now (having switched to Canon) I don't feel the need to seek them out as
much as I did with Epson.

Have the Epsons improved, especially the 2200?

peace and pixels,

rand