Re: Photos of destruction of archaeological site

Gregory,

We're very glad you share with us your idea to preserve "our planet's
heritage". May I place your comment in the website, including your email and
website URL? I'm also inviting others in the list to give comment.

We see Huluga as not only a local heritage but a heritage of the world. I found
two artifacts last month -- a metal spear tip and an old Spanish coin -- the
photos of which I will show to the list soon. We've also collected shards of
Ming Dynasty potteries.

To those who are connected with funding agencies, the World Bank, and other
institutions providing money to our government, please tell them about our
website http://heritage.sni.ph, and suggest that they communicate their concern
to our Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.

Elson
--
Nazca Graphic Design & Photography
http://cdo.weblinq.com/~nazca/