RE: > Re: Forum content vs. stated purpose

I respect the advice of many people on this list (Colette and Bobert excepted) but I personally take what I'm told and either confirm of disprove it for myself. In the end I do what works for me but without a starting point (even an incorrect one) I would be more lost than I am today.

I admit, I haven't mentioned anything that I found didn't work for me. Have you pointed out any mis-information posted to the list?

Greg Fraser