I'm coming to America

I've been on this list for quite a while now writing in from South and Central Africa, and now I hope to finally get to meet a couple of  you  in the flesh!! (So to speak...), before I head off on a long trip (About a year) to photograph Ethiopia and surrounds in as much depth as I can... (as much as a  white Eurocentric African can achieve. I grew up in Zimbabwe so I have some insight...)  I am coming to the United States with my wife for a few months. I'll be travelling around a lot and maybe shooting a snap or two if it takes my fancy. :-)  But mostly we'll be there to visit family for Christmas etc. We'll be there from early December to early April. I hope to make a few contacts for selling and managing my Africa images while I'm there and to meet as many photographers and other people in the industry as I can. If any of you guys have spare space where we can throw a sleeping bag on the floor for a night or two I'd be happy to cross your palms with silver for the privelege. I' don't particularly want to stay in hotels or such places because you never make any lasting friendships that way. I thought I'd try this idea for a change. (That plust the fact that hotels cost too much!)

I have family in Dallas Texas, San Fransisco, Phoenix Arizona and up in Toronto, Canada. I'll be starting off the whole oddyssey in New York City.

I look forward to meeting y'all... (Speaking Texan already)

Herschel Mair

Visit Iziko Museums of Cape Town on the web:- http://www.museums.org.za/iziko.

This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee only.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and

delete it immediately. Any use, disclosure, distribution or copying

of this communication, by persons or entities other than the recipient

is prohibited. No binding contract will result from this e-mail

until such time as a written document is signed on behalf of

Iziko Museums of Cape Town.

Iziko Museums of Cape Town cannot accept any responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this message or guarantee that the

communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being those of Iziko Museums of Cape Town.

Thank You