Re:RE: Luis' Gallery Review 6/29

Greggie wrote ---

   Vile belaboration, a time-honored tradition on PF, not to mention academe.

>>>While the plant in the image stands its ground, the plant did not. I, of course carved my initials into it with a pocket knife
but I screwed up the 'G' so I just uprooted the whole thing and threw it into the river. I liberated it from its' oppressor then left it to fend for itself.<<<

  Wisely & well-done, m'boy. You liberated it from its mortal coil (been watching a lot of CNN ?). Think of it as 'editing'.

   --- Luis