Re: > Re: Forum content vs. stated purpose

From: "Gregory Fraser" <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca>
> I respect the advice of many people on this list (Colette and Bobert
excepted) but I personally take what I'm told

SHEESH!!  What is THAT, Mr. Fraser??  Who was it that guilted you into
planting those wildflowers?  Martha Stewart, I'm not!  As for
Bobert.....well, I can't speak for him.  I'd imagine he is off with Auntie
Em somewhere in the Southern region of the globe!

......and to appease Stormin' Norman, let's make this photo
related.......nice Gallery review, Luis!! So glad to see you are out of
retirement!  Rich Mason is certainly on a photographic roll.   Kostas...the
website you sent was hysterical.  Guess Alan Zinn and I are of the Same Sick
Humor University!  Mr. Norman's assignment for his students was very
intersting.  Thanks for sharing the details.  You might consider having a
chat with Karl.  He is our resident guru/educator/photographer/computer geek
extraordinaire'. In response to Mr. Talbot....are you really expecting us to
wait with bated breath for that review? *cough*cough*  Shyrell....hang in
there.  This can be a great place to learn and share.  Welcome.  And
finally, in response to Gregory david Stempel.....black sheep, you say??

BA-BA
Colette    :)