other questions about coast N of SF

Hmm. I was thinking I'd have to rent an SUV. Do you think I need one to get to Briceland and Sinkyone Wilderness SP and Shelter Cove? What if I want to get lost in the forest between Humboldt Redwoods SP and Honeydew or around Northport, or Cape Mendocino? Don't I need a clutch to drive on those roads in there?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com 508-563-6822