Re: pro processing on CA coast N of SF

Thanks. I'll try to get as far as Orick but my goal is to get to Capetown and back from Inverness. Just gotta see what it looks like. It's south of Orick.

If I have the time and weather to make it all the way to Gold Bluff I'll do it, but 10 days isn't much.

I wonder where the Alinders take their film. They're in Gualala. What do folks do in Mendocino? Where do they go from Ferndale? Surely there must be something up there....
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com 508-563-6822