Re: pro processing on CA coast N of SF

At 5:42 PM -0700 5/4/03, Les Baldwin wrote:
Hi Emily,

Perhaps you might find an E-6 lab in Ft. Bragg, but most likely you will not
find anything with a good d&d vs a roll machine that far in the boonies. I
live in San Jose and we have had 5 of the best labs go out of business
here!! FYI we are larger in population and number of pro shooters here than
in SF.

that bad, hey? Hmm. Know anything about Marin Filmworks?

-- Emily L. Ferguson elf@cape.com 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography Beetle cats on the web at: http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf http://www.beetlecat.org/store.html#yrbook