Re:Re: POSTCARDS

Hi,  Sergio --
                     I run the PE here. You will be notified as to when the next PE will be, but it will be months from now. The mailing will include all the details and rules for the exchange.

*what size is sendable through the mail?

  People send 4x6 prints

*will regular photo paper survive mailing as a postcard?

  No. It needs to be glued on some sort of backing paper. In the US, stores sell pre-cut paper specially for this purpose.

*any word on when this will be?

   Not yet. Stay tuned to this space for an announcement in a few months. I am too busy at the moment to do this.

     Thanks for your inquiry,
           --- Luis