Re: Thanking the LA Times

Keith Alan Sprouse <ksprouse@hsc.edu> wrote/replied to:

>1) when you respond to another poster with the words "iditoic, obnoxious
>and false," you tend to appear to embody that description...
>
>2) when you make the claim that "Folks say one thing and in your fervor to
>dump on them, you rearrange the words to present a lis [sic]," you are
>providing a rather apt description of your own behavoir here...
>
>and, finally,
>
>3) when there are so many outside of the U.S. who criticize the arrogance
>exhibited by the U.S. in the international arena, the selective and
>self-serving understanding of history that Americans typically display when
>it comes to our past actions at home and abroad, and the overly simplistic
>nature of our understanding of the world, I fail to see any good reason for
>you to go to such great pains to provide them with examples to cite to
>bolster their argument...
>
>Keith

Sorry Mr. Linguist, but you have said nothing here, nothing at all.

The point is do you want to wait until the bad guys get you, or do you
think it's time we sorted the world out and said the hell with these
dictators breeding evil?

As long as it's not in my backyard it's ok, right?

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/