RE: Thanking the LA Times

It seems to me that some people dont grow up beyond the superficial definition
of the world as "Good" versus "Evil" which they are taught in Kindergarten. I
blame that on the educational system.
Their cowboy attitude makes them feel powerfull but look totally ridiculous.
Coming from a family of politicians and army Generals, I can so easily
identify their ignorance in the matter of politics , law and world policies.
Its really sad to see some people who are supposedly educated express such
superficial views that are based on inconsistent non factual data.
Now can we stop this subject? or are people too proud to step aside?
Regards,
Roland Tannous