Re: Thanking the LA Times

From: "Qkano" <wildimages@lineone.net>

> It's mob mentality:  I frankly cannot respect thier fervor for killing
> many thousands of innocent Iraqis guilty of no more than trying to
> defend thier country against what they see as the forces of Satan.

This is an idiotc, obnoxious and false charge. Neither I, nor anyone I know
have any desire or "fervor" to kill anyone any more than Britains had a
fervor for killing many thousands of innocent French when France was invaded
by the allies. Britains policy was not "fervor" to kill many thousands of
innocent Germans guilty of no more than trying to defend thier country. You
are much like the photographer in these discussions. Folks say one thing and
in your fervor to dump on them, you rearrange the words to present a lis.
Worse, you add words they've never said and attitudes they've never
demonstrated.

> Ashamed to be British right now ...

You should have shame only for yourself.

Regards,
Bob...
"Do not suppose that abuses are eliminated by destroying
the object which is abused.  Men can go wrong with wine
and women.  Shall we then prohibit and abolish women?"
-Martin Luther