RE: Thanking the LA Times

I have never worked for a newspaper or any other media merchant but I have worked in quite a few different industries and I've dealt with people in both North America and Europe and I have yet to find a place, people or profession that is 100% free from manipulation of the 'truth'. People are literally the same all over the world. Individuals may have integrity but the goals of organizations generally do not include feeling good about themselves. The larger the organization, the more important they see their goals and the easier it is to allow indiscretions as long as they further the cause. To think that a media mogul is free of the kind of behavior that is a part of all of us, seems absurd and naive to me.

Greg Fraser
Master of Funk
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery