Re: Thanking the LA Times

Le 3.4.2003 20:05, «?Gregory david Stempel?» <fyrframe@centurytel.net> a
écrit?:

> I want to publicly thank the LA Times for trying to maintain a sense of
> honesty in their photographers.
> Check this site for details.
> http://www.latimes.com/news/custom/showcase/la-ednote_blurb.blurb

Gregory,

When I look at the US TV channels or at the European ones, they seem to
speak of two different wars. So in that context, the combining of two
pictures to get a better composition sounds like much a do about nothing.
His only sin may be to have done it too hastily or inexpertly. Or may be
that was just a pretext and they would have fired him anyway ?

There are other manipulation of opinion going on in the US which are far
more worrying, especially coming from a country who pretends to teach
democracy to others.

--
Christiane