Re: need HTML guru for small help

That was the reasoning behind my uneducated guess that if I piled all
the text I wanted the search engines to find into a single pixel it
would virtually invisible on the screen.

How do I say BEST DAMNED PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD to the search engines
without it being seen by people visiting?
Meta tags?