Re: need HTML guru for small help

"Robert G. Earnest" <robert@earnestphoto.com> writes:

> okeedokee,

Right you are, Sir! (No charge so far)

> can I simply make the type the same color as the background?

Hmm. Now that _is_ tacky. I'd just follow Bob's advice - alt tags,
comments, and put appropriate text in. If I search for stellated
icosahedron, I'm pretty disappointed if the word doesn't appear on the
page google throws up.

But also I think for photography sites a good approach might be a really
word-pack "site map" or suchlike, that gives lots of text for search
engines to get hooks into, but which leads visitors rapidly to the sort
of images they want to see. Then you can leave the main image pages
totally uncluttered.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at: