Re: Honest Street Photos - Was Gallery review 12-28

luis:
>    Should this be required, or work on the honor system ? If the former,
in Journalism ? Editorial illustration ? Advertising ? Celeb portraits ?
Architectural shots ? Wedding pix ? Documentary work ? Fine art ? Hunting
magazine illustrations ? Fiction book covers ? Websites ? Just curious.

>     I wonder if Karl agrees that the photorapher that does  not disclose
exactly how the image is made compromises his integrity by considering that
information private ?

sticky one, that question! ;-)

mebbe I got a secret that I care not to share with the world..  ?

I wonder sometimes if so poor schmuck is going to find some of my images
some time in the future and start posturing about them (when I'm not there
to tell them what a crock of shit they're spouting), then it'll all be
revealed as a 'fraud' and I'll be castigated for my deception

pfffffffffft!

hehe ;-)

karl
(delusions of granduer)