Re: Honest Street Photos - Was Gallery review 12-28

  Gregory writes ---

>That's all that matters. Along as the viewer is provided the same >information about an image the photographer knew, then your line of >integrity has been carried through to the end
  What should we call this, the "disclosure" ?

   Should this be required, or work on the honor system ? If the former, in Journalism ? Editorial illustration ? Advertising ? Celeb portraits ? Architectural shots ? Wedding pix ? Documentary work ? Fine art ? Hunting magazine illustrations ? Fiction book covers ? Websites ? Just curious.

    I wonder if Karl agrees that the photorapher that does  not disclose exactly how the image is made compromises his integrity by considering that information private ?

  -- Luis