Re: :Re: Honest Street Photos - Was Gallery review 12-28

Dave,

>>>As far as credibility, the photographer has to live with his or her deception. <<<

So does the audience. They have lost a sense of trust and not only with that photographer, but the rest of us suffer indirectly as well.

When shooting journalism, I can not remember how many times I heard the phrase, "you photographers don't care about them," or "you photographer's never get it right." I did care, and did strive to get it right. Now, it became personal, I worked hard to develop a reputation of honesty just to have it destroyed by some one who didn't care.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g