Re: xmas light (wonder where the yellow went...)

At 7:24 PM +0000 1/4/03, Bob Talbot wrote:
 > the clear little "fairy" (cute way to express it) lights are just
far

"Fairy light" is just an English phrase (as spoken in England)
http://www.pericles.demon.co.uk/amer-eng/#EtoA

didn't realise it was cute ;o)
Sounded cute to me! Check your link later. I'll bet it's full of wonderful laughs for both sides of the pond!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com 508-563-6822