Re: xmas light (wonder where the yellow went...)

At 11:00 PM -0500 1/3/03, me@myplace.to wrote:
If the objective is to change the yellow low voltage lighting to look
white, why not just change the image white point in an editor to what ever
color temp you want?
Sometimes conversations are hard to sustain on this list because people come in in the middle.

Let me repeat - the original question was how to correct the yellow tone of little white Xmas tree lights for slide film.

One way is to filter and the question evolved into how to determine which filter. Another way, I agree, is to shoot the scene, correct digitally and send the file out for film output.

Film output is the long way around. I'm interested in doing it in the camera.

Thanks.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com 508-563-6822