Re: Gallery review 12-28-02 : Thanks !

Le 12/31/02 4:19, « DSmall9917@aol.com » <DSmall9917@aol.com> a écrit :

> Christiane Roh- Lausanne
>
> Can almost feel as if I'm standing in the plaza. The statue glows Great range
> of tones from high light to shadow.

Hi Dave,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review in these busy times of the
end of year, I appreciate your comment.  That shot was taken with a Canon
D60 and adjusted in Photoshop for perspective. The picture was snapped last
autumn while coming out of the office very late; I was struck by the
emptiness of the place otherwise very busy..

Thanks again to the other person who reviewed the picture privately, in case
he hasn't received my earlier thanks.

Good wishes for the new year to all the Pfmembers and thanks to Andy for
maintaining this gallery of which I've benefited greatly during the past
year.

--
Christiane