Gallery review 12-28-02

D.L.Shipman-
  Absolutely stunning. Tack sharp, good choice of background, Lighting
perfect.What more can i say. Well done.

Marilyn Dalrymple- A Star Among Us
    With the peaches and cream complexion of the baby,how could i not like
it? I'm sure mom was pleased. You show your proffesionalism.

Deen Hameed- :)
     Deen I think you have a good portrait of this chap. Usually old film
will blockupthe highlights. But if you can tone down his right shoulder and
his teeth some what it would make it a big differance. Otherwise the lighting
and composition are fine.

Christopher Stevens
      If I didn't know better I would think this is a repreduction of the
cover of a womens magazine of the early 1900s.Ala Colliers,Harpers Bazar,etc.
IIt has that faded look that was common in that era. Don't know if that was
your intention,if so you succeded.

David Small - Mens Lub
Yuck

Richard Cooper-  Waiting for the Tide
  A little too busy  the young man having his beer is your center of
interest, but the highlighted chair in the forground is a dictraction. as the
highway in the background. Next time try to get in a little closer,or crop
it.

Dan Mitchell- Vanishing point
Great play of light and shadow. If you have a photo editing program try
converting it to black and white. and crop the last bar off the topof the
photo. I think it would make a stronger image.

Rand Flory-Moonrise over Pillow
  Sometime  it takes little things to make a good photo.The cluster of leaves
in the upper left corner ties the elements together. Strong color dramatic
lighting.

Christiane Roh- Lausanne

Can almost feel as if I'm standing in the plaza. The statue glows Great range
of tones from high light to shadow.

Mario Filipi Perez- Silent night.
     The cool dampness of the evening is in my bones. The santa on the
building facade is just the right touch.

Bob Talbot- figurehead
    Good record shot but the background is too cluttered. The phone booth
merges with  the figure. I can't make out what he is perched on. I love your
nature shots,But I can't get excited about this.

Jimmy Harris- Mushrooms
   Wouldn't want to eat them. Not an appetizing  color. Remakable depth of
field. well composed.

I felt it was time to pay my dues and do a review. Happy new year to all
Dave Small