Re: January sales -ot

In a message dated 12/30/2002 8:17:16 AM Central Standard Time, Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca writes:

. Once you realize that we know what's best for you, you will be able to allow us to do our job

THanks GREG,

I don't know about CHRIS- but I actually Do feel more secure -Now!

My GirlFriend has been saying this for years.  She claims it is the least I should Do -for allowing Her to pose for my Photographs.

I finally had to build my 'own darkroom' -too!

jIMMY