RE: January sales -ot

-----Original Message-----
From: Photogonow@aol.com [mailto:Photogonow@aol.com]

Hi CHRIS,

Sometimes,  I wonder the same!  I used to work in retail and the orders 'from above' did not alow me to treat the customers as I would want to -be treated. So- I quit.  It would probably be better to have a Government Job (sorry Greg).

jIMMY

My dear jIMMY,

Here at the 'Ministry of Truth' we are not offended by anything. In fact we find that any sort of moral bearing or social conscience impedes on our ability to 'serve you better'. Once you realize that we know what's best for you, you will be able to allow us to do our job, to decided when you should scream with pain, when he should have a respite, when he should be fed, when he should sleep, when the drugs should be pumped into his arm. Now relax and enjoy. We are watching.

Greg