Re: January sales -ot

In a message dated 12/29/2002 5:00:40 PM Central Standard Time, nimbo@ukonline.co.uk writes:

Have I said enough.

Is it like that every where - even in America....  Do the sales people have
any idea what they are selling or give a damm- as long as it sells and they
get their wages/commission?

comments anyone.

Chris.
Chris
mailto:nimbo@ukonline.co.uk

Hi CHRIS,

Sometimes,  I wonder the same!  I used to work in retail and the orders 'from above' did not alow me to treat the customers as I would want to -be treated. So- I quit.  It would probably be better to have a Government Job (sorry Greg).

I went back to working in Photography, and now I bring home -less money- but it is more Fun & I am 'a much happier' -poor person.  Now, You tell me -WHY BOTHER?

jIMMY