Re: New Photography Magazine Wants YOU

>>>A cover for $20?  Dream on.

Sounds like you need to do a business plan and go see a bank.<<<<

I know nothing of this mag. but if it is just starting out, then quite
possibly the rates will increase as the ad revenue increases. Look at
Photographer's Market, hundreds of photo buyers offer little payments, it's
not uncommon.

We as photographers at times paint ourselves into holes by demanding certain
conditions are met. Yet we are not willing to get into the thick of things,
put our asses to the ground and help the market get back on it's feet. If
you want "your" market then get to work.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g