New Photography Magazine Wants YOU

December 9, 2002

Brian Blankenship
162 Twelfth St.
Conneaut, OH. 44030

Hello Everyone,

I am head editor of 125@f/8, Brian S. Blankenship. We have reach the point in our development where we are ready to ask our fellow photographers to send us their writings, tips, musings, tutorials and anything else about photography. We will even publish opinion sections and something not yet seen by photography magazines, the !RANT! section! In the rant section anyone can send us anything (on the topic of photography) and we will print it (censoring offensive language). We even want to hear about that thing you did that made you feel really stupid.

I have had the pleasure of writing a few tutorials, and I know others of you have too. Do you have a technique or tip that you can walk our readers through? Why not get paid for your writing? We are open to negotiating payment for your contributions, although our going rates are currently $0.15 a word. Illustrations are currently paid $20. Whether it's a piece about how to properly use a flash or the "Ten Different Types of Studio Lighting Setups", chances are that we want to see it. We are willing to pay for your thoughts, ideas and opinions. Please don't be afraid to submit, you may end up our featured article!

Submissions should be sent to:

By U.S. Mail:
Brian Blankenship
162 Twelfth St.
Conneaut, OH. 44030

Submissions in this form should be sent in the form of CD or a floppy disk.

By E-mail:

Attachments of 2.0 megabytes or less per message. Text documents should be in RTF format with notations of where illustrations/photos are to be placed.

Also I encourage you to join the 125@f/8 forum currently based on YaHoo Groups.