Re: what makes memorable art

Alan,

I agree, it is not easy to do what was suggested on 60 minutes, and frankly
I have no problem with the idea of tracing like the show suggested. I have
studied Astronomy and it's history. For me, the evidence was pretty strong.

It also reminded of me another 60 minutes episode where they highlighted
some guy who does not actually do the work himself. He hires painters to
create work he then signs and sells. $30,000 for one piece. His manager even
cut one of this artist's (??) own pieces he did himself. Cut it to destroy
it. Had it reached the market it would have devalued the artist"s other
work.

There is no longer a definition of art, except maybe in the eye of the
beholder.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g