Re: file formats

This is probably where my line of questioning was going. Thanks much.
You are definitely NOT a poohead.

Nor does this guy seem to be... check out:
http://www.normankoren.com/Tutorials/MTF3.html
Loads of test TIFF's and such for optimizing your inkjet printing processes.
It's getting exciting now!

<snipped>