RE: Images from Science - ANNOUNCEMENT

A few things come to mind after viewing the images in this gallery. After editing the offensive and maniacal ones, I was left with these:

1. I wish I had more time to read all the comments with the images.
b. A creative mind coupled with technical ability can produce amazing results.
21003. The tiny world is a beautiful place.

When I first saw the gallery I began hunting for Andy shots. After 7 failed attempts I just ran through the entire gallery. Hey! Not a single Davidhazy in the lot! Who the hell picked these images? Is this yet another example of the man trying to keep you down Andy?

Greg Fraser