RE: Images from Science - ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Greg,

Absence of Andy shots (and Michael Peres shots) was an intentional decision on
out part. Our purpose was to bring the exhibition together and recognize
photographic achievement worldwide and we thought it would be best done by not
including our own photographs. This might be a debatable point but I believe it
was an appropriate decision. Hopefully you will get to see our photographs in
exhibitions organized by others!

cheerio,
andy