Re: file formats

"Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@cape.com> writes:

> Now QKano, I know it gets up your nose!  But give the poor guy a
> break.  Surely he's just getting his feet wet a bit with this and if
> he's using photoshop I think it's best to speak to the menu which
> adjusts size and works in dpi and either inches or centimeters
> (millimeters?).

I think even *pretending* to talk about web image sizes in DPI is
misleading and will cause endless confusion, either immediately or
later.  The size of an image on the web is measured in pixels,
period.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@dd-b.net  /  http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net