Re: file formats

"Robert G. Earnest" <robert@earnestphoto.com> writes:

> What is the best way to get the 72 dpi images captured by a typical digi
> cam to a more usable 150 or 300 dpi file without losing data or having
> the program fill in the blanks?

Make the selections in the photoshop resize box that forbid resampling
(exactly what they are called is probably version-dependent, and I'm
still on 5.5, so I won't confuse the issue by naming them).
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@dd-b.net  /  http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net