Re: Advice sought on Hare-brained Scheme

Le 5.7.2002 21:33, « Alan P. Hayes » <ahayes@berkshire.rr.com> a écrit :

> As part of my death-defying pursuit of pictures from cars in motion I
> have for some time wanted to be able to take action panoramas while
> driving.

What about trying this ??  It's more fun than quality, but may be what you
are after .. Although the angle of view is somewhat too narrow for my taste
and the timing of the four shots not slow enough (four taken at choice in 2
seconds, or in 2 tenth of a seconds).

It may be good for narrow lanes and fast driving.. Mmmm may be less for
security..

http://www.lomography.com/supersampler/

http://www1.lomography.com/orbiz/DigiTrade/0001/index.html?herbert=89f7d327e
6a41f3f

http://www.lomography.com/orbiz/DigiTrade/841ed2c7feeeb16a92005f29f6b0eb5793
09e4bbf44ba37dab1b8b92d46e254c/supersampler/super_frame.html