Re: Advice sought on Hare-brained Scheme

Christiane-
This is very funny! I joined up immediately. Well, I gave them all
kinds of personal information, no questions asked.

Your post has helped me clarify my thinking on one aspect of this
project. I am pretty sure that I want to be able to print some of the
panoramas I will eventually make at near life size , 6 feet tall by
20-25 Feet long, perhaps. (2 x 8 meters) I suppose this will be my
justification for the D1s.

I was describing my automotive photography to someone recently who
suggested that possibly the car was a portal to the world. I had to
admit that that hadn't occurred to me, that the whole thing seemed to
be more about terror and fear and careening about in metal and  glass
boxes.

I hope soon to have a gallery of this stuff online, unfortunately a
few pictures don't seem to convey it.

The first sample $25 digicam is being ordered today...

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design