Re: PF exhibits on 06-JUL-02

Just a few quick things before I go outside.

Bob Talbot
Greeting
Were these professional actors?

Richard Cooper
White water Kayaking on an Erie canal Spillway
I grew up on the Erie Canal and I think he's just splashing.

Roderick Chen
Roderick, this risk taking one upmanship has got to stop. It's not
worth it! Actually, I notice that you never got a chance to title
this one. Roderick?!?! Who posted this picture!?!?!?
OH, NO!!!

  jIMMY Harris
  Little House -NOT- on the Prairie!
That's a very silly mountain.

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design