Where Do I Go From Here?

Hi Gang.................

I got the camera from Emily........

My question is.............

Who do I send it to when I am done.............?

Also.....

Since I see two names on it...
And the counter works backwards....

I would guess that the film HAS
already been advanced and I should
advance the film after I take my shot.

I would like to parade a whole bunch
of stuff about waiting for the light to be just right
and waiting for the wind to be going in the right
direction and checking my mood ring to be sure that
my spirit was in the proper frame of mind to take a photo
and of course to check the mirror to be sure that
I wasn't having a bad hair day before I took
my photo....this would elevate into the
category of a "Big League" Photographer.......

However I have been just to damn busy
in the Dark Room for the Company I work for
and then in the evenings and weekend in my
own Dark Room for my customers to get the

I will take the shot this week end
and have the camera out to who
(whom?)ever on Monday..................

Russ