Re: Advice sought on Hare-brained Scheme

Thanks for the comments, David. I have tried using a driver and it
doesn't seem to have the same bite, the pictures just don't seem to
be as good. I do try to be careful, and definitely keep my eyes on
the road. I'm also thinking about a single camera fixture, some sort
of a gooseneck so that I could point the camera in different
directions and just leave it there till the decisive moment arrives.
It's interesting to what extent you can learn to frame shots, even
when your control consists of pointing in the general direction
anticipating the camera lag and pressing.